- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to anybody without furnishing any reason.
- Parents would have to deposit all the requisite documents and admission fees within three days of granting admission. If they fail to do so, it would be assumed an automatic withdrawal from the admission procedure and cancellation of registration.
- In case of non submission of any of the documents like birth certificate S.L.C/T.C, previous school Report card, and so on admission to such a candidate shall be deemed as provisional.
Leave & Attendance:
- Every student will have to apply for leave in advance to avoid imposition of fine.
- 100% attendance is desirable. Leave can be granted only in case of serious illness or marriage of a relative on the production of valid document. Parents are advised not to insist on requesting for leave for their children except when it is absolutely necessary.
School fee will be charged for 12 months from April to March in 4 instalments as per details given below.
April - June
January - March
- Rs. 20 will be charged /day after due date. After 90 days of due date student's name will be stuck off and he/she will be permitted only after readmission.
- Transport fee is payable separately for 11 months (except June), payable in advance along with fee Instalments.
- Annual Charges are to be paid every year along with first quarter fee and is non refundable.
- If the fee is submitted by cheque and the same is dishonoured, then the parent is liable to pay 10% penalty on outstanding fee along with cheque bouncing charges. DD will be required in future.
- Parent can pay fee through online banking and debit/credit card too.
- Your Child will not be allowed to appear in half yearly/annual exam in case of pending fee for more than a quarter.
Usages of Lab's/Library:
- Care must be taken of all the apparatus, instruments and appliances. In case a student breaks/spoils anything he / she shall have to make good the breakage / loss / damage. Fine would be imposed on the students as per the decision of the lab incharge or Principal.
Students can be withdrawn or removed from the school as under:
- For the withdrawal in the month of April, fees for two months will be charged, otherwise one calendar month's notice in writing is required. In the absence of such notice, one month fee will be charged.
- By the school authorities on any one of the following grounds:
- Constantly under performing in class.
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Behavioural problem.
- Over-Age in Class.
- Non-payment of fees or chronic irregularity in payment.
- A student should carry his almanac and wear identify card to school every day with his photograph duly pasted and the identity information signed by the parents.
- Students who come to school by private conveyance should arrive at school 5 minutes before the morning bell. Students are advised not to come to school in a self driven vehicle. In case of mishap owing to rash or negligent driving, the school shall not be held responsible.
- Students should maintain personal hygiene and come neatly dressed in school uniform. No student will be allowed to enter the school premises without proper uniform. Repeated defaulters will be sent back home. Students must carry their identity card. Sports/House Uniforms are to be worn on PE days, all the trips and excursions.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Fancy hair styles are not permitted. Sikh boys must wear green turbans/patkas.
- Students are expected to respect school property and the property of others. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the Class teacher, Coordinator or Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it. Students who bring any object to school which can cause harm or damage to school personnel or property will be subjected to strict disciplinary action as per the school rules.
- Movement for activities and at dispersal should be done in silence and in an orderly fashion.
- Students are not supposed to leave the class without permission or miss any teaching/games/activity period. The time table in-charge has been directed to make alternative arrangements in case a teacher is absent.
- No books (other than text books or library books), magazines, CD's or money should be brought to school without the Principal's permission.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or fountain pens) or any electronic gadget to school. However, for the lost property, the student may get in touch with the school Admin Officer.
- Students are not allowed to buy eatables from vendors outside the school campus.
- No Child are allowed to bring gifts/cake of any kind for distribution in school. However on birthdays students from nursery to first may distribute toffee/chocolates only, if Parent wish and school permits
- indirect, cyber bullying or using foul language are punishable offences and may even merit expulsion from school. It is expected that students behave in a manner which brings a good name to the school community. They should not indulge in any anti-social activity in or outside the school, failing which the school may take disciplinary action.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose performance in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- The Report Card, being an important document, should be kept carefully. In case it is spoilt or lost, the students shall pay 100 to get a duplicate Report Card on request.
- AIS provides education from Pre Nursery to Class VIII It is expected that the juniors be treated with love and affection by the seniors, while the juniors show all respect to their seniors. There should be perfect harmony among the students.
- Students must strictly refrain from :
- Use of drugs or intoxicants
- Use of violence in any form
- No student shall indulge in any of the following practices:
- Rowdism and rude behaviour
- Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability
- Disfiguring and damaging of school property
- Bursting of crackers and playing with colours or any other such undesirable activity is liable to lead to expulsion from the school.
- Students found tampering with the school records e.g. marks allotted by teachers in tests / exams are liable to strict disciplinary action.
- The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is essential to a student's continuance in the school. In case any student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension/rustication shall be taken against the student. If a student gets suspended two times and school authorities consider it necessary to suspend him/her for the third time, he/she will be rusticated.
- No student will be allowed to go home during school hours without the written permission of the Principal.
Visiting time for parents: